Terms of Service
Please read these Terms of Service
Before using https://wavmaniacs.dabromusic.com/ (“the Site”) operated by WAV Maniacs (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at https://wavmaniacs.dabromusic.com/.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by WAV Maniacs and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by WAV Maniacs.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdoms, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms of Service by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
The intellectual property rights relating to the site belongs to WAV Maniacs. Any use, reproduction, distribution, marketing, or modification of any part of the site without the permission of WAV Maniacs is prohibited and may lead to actions and lawsuits.
We believe in the quality of our products, support and services, but we understand that mistake happens. If you have an issue with your purchase, we will be happy to consider offering a refund. By purchasing music license(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy.
- Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all of the following conditions fully:
- If audio files of your order match the description and preview of the track offered and works the way it should, there is generally no obligation to provide a refund.
- No refunds will be granted after the first 30 days of the original purchase whatsoever.
A refund may not given in situations like the following:
- You don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it.
- The product did not meet your expectations.
- You bought an item by mistake.
- You simply change your mind.
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item.
- You ask for goodwill.
- You can no longer access the audio files because track has been removed (we advise you to download items as soon as you have purchased them to avoid this situation).
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.